Square tube laser cutting machine is able to cut all kinds of tubes and pipes made of stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, aluminum, copper, titanium, etc. used in petroleum exploration, lamps, metal, tool-processing and other industries.
Acme LT-6020 square tube laser cutting machine gives us the flexibility to handle jobs of all sizes. Whether you need a long manufacturing run, a short run for a custom job or just-in-time production, Acme Stainless Steel Pipe and Tube Cutting Machine can help. Our laser cutter accommodates tubing in a wide range of sizes. Round, square and rectangular tubes, angle and channel steel and special shapes can be processed using this technology.
1. No moving parts or mirrors in the light-generating source, unlike a conventional CO2 resonator or disk laser. This has a distinct advantage in terms of reducing maintenance requirements and operating costs.
2. Much higher electrical efficiency, resulting in considerably lower running costs. A 3 kW fiber machine uses one third of the power of a 4 kW CO2 machine of average across-the-board performance.
3. Higher speeds when cutting thin material. Compared with the same 4 kW CO2 machine, the fiber laser is three times quicker in a straight line cutting of 1 mm mild, galvanized, or stainless steel and twice as fast when cutting 2 mm.
4. An ability to cut reflective materials without fear of back reflections damaging the machine. This allows copper, brass, and aluminum to be cut without problems.
5. 50% longer servicing intervals and 50% lower servicing costs.
Maximum Travelling speed
Minimum cutting width
Rated output power
X And Y axis positioning accuracy
Repeat positioning accuracy
Available cut pipe shape
Round tube, square tube, rectangular tube
Oval tube, fan-shaped tube and so on
Effective length of cutting
6000mm/8000mm/10000mm(customize dorder acceptable)
11*3.9*2.5m (Length * width * height)
Oxygen, nitrogen, air
Supported file formats
IGS (Available PRO/E. UG, Solid works Photo)
20mm-200mm (customized order acceptable)
Laser tracking system
1． Automatic centering pneumatic chuck made by LGmazak and HAAS.Accuray and quality are guaranteed. Other suppliers buy ready-make electrical chucks which are easy to break in practice.
2． Manual or automatic loading from back of machine—patent design.15-20s back loading time then 60s loading time from side
3． Germany original PA8000 control system. Other suppliers use Cypcut or Higerman. We have professional nesting software for angle and channel steel cutting.
4． The N.W. of our machine bed is 5t, made of 16-25mm whole sheet of steel with heat and release treatment. Others use welded steel tube machine bed.