How to solve the burr in laser cutting?
In the process of sheet metal processing, laser cutting machine parameter setting, gas purity and so on will affect the processing quality, use appropriate, qualified gas, mix well the machine, adjust the parameters, cut out of the workpiece will not appear burr.
Reason 1: Auxiliary gases
Burrs are actually excess residue particles on the surface of a metallic material.When the workpiece is processed by laser cutting machine, the laser beam shines on the surface of the workpiece, and the energy generated vaporizes the surface of the workpiece to achieve the purpose of cutting.And when cutting will use auxiliary gas, quickly blow off the metal surface of the slag, so that the cutting section smooth without burr.Cutting different materials to use different auxiliary gas, if the gas is not pure, or pressure is not enough to lead to a small flow, it will lead to slag blow not clean, the formation of burr.
Reason 2: Equipment parameters
Another reason is the setting of device parameters, such as incorrect upper and lower laser focus, and so on.
If the workpiece burrs, can be screened from the following aspects:
1. Whether the purity of cutting gas is not enough, if not, the cutting auxiliary gas of high quality will be replaced.
2. If the laser focus position is correct, the focus position needs to be tested and adjusted according to the offset of the focus.
3. If the output power of the laser is enough, check whether the laser works normally. If so, observe whether the output value of the laser control button is correct and adjust accordingly.
4. The line cutting speed of the cutting machine is too slow, so it is necessary to increase the line speed during operation.
5. The running time of the machine is too long, which results in the instability of the machine. It is necessary to shut down and restart the machine to give the machine a rest.