Optical fiber laser cutting gas and pressure selection description
Effect of cutting gas and pressure on cutting quality
1) Cutting gas is conducive to heat dissipation and combustion, blow off the melting stains, so as to get a better quality of cutting section.
2) When the pressure of cutting gas is insufficient, the cutting quality will be affected as follows: there will be melt stains during cutting, and the cutting speed cannot meet the requirement of affecting production efficiency.
3) When the pressure of cutting gas is too high, its influence on cutting quality is as follows: the cutting surface is coarser and the cutting seam is wider;At the same time, it will cause partial melting of the cut section, unable to form a good cut section.
Effect of cutting gas pressure on perforation
1) When the gas pressure is too low, the laser is not easy to penetrate the cutting plate, and the drilling time increases, resulting in low productivity.
2) When the gas pressure is too high, it will cause the penetration point to melt and form a larger melting point, thus affecting the quality of cutting.
3) During laser drilling, generally, higher gas pressure is adopted for the thin plate, while specific drilling method is adopted for the thick plate, so as to eliminate the adverse factors of low air pressure on the lens protection.
4) When fiber laser cutting machine is cutting ordinary carbon steel, the thicker the material is, the lower the pressure of cutting gas is.When cutting stainless steel, cutting gas pressure increases relatively with the thickness of the material.In a word, the selection of cutting gas and pressure in fiber laser cutting machine must be adjusted according to the actual situation when cutting, and different cutting parameters should be selected according to the specific situation in the specific application.