(1) machine host: the machine tool part of laser cutting machine, the mechanical part to realize the movement of X, Y and Z axes, including the cutting platform.
(2) laser generator: device for generating laser light source.
(3) external light path: refraction mirror, used to guide the laser in the required direction.
(4) control system: the machine tool is controlled to realize the movement of X, Y and Z axes, and the output power of the laser is also controlled.
(5) voltage stabilized power supply: it is connected between laser, CNC machine tool and power supply system.
(6) cutting head: it mainly includes cavity, focusing lens base, focusing lens, capacitive sensor, auxiliary gas nozzle and other parts.
(7) operating table: used to control the working process of the whole cutting device.
(8) water chiller: used for cooling laser generator.
(9) gas cylinders: including the working medium gas cylinders of the laser cutting machine and auxiliary gas cylinders, which are used to supplement the industrial gas of laser shock and to supply the auxiliary gas for cutting head.
(10) air compressor and air storage tank: provide and store compressed air.
(11) air-cooled dryer and filter: it is used to supply clean dry air to the laser generator and beam path, so as to keep the path and mirror working normally.
(12) exhaust dust collector: the dust and dust generated during processing is extracted and filtered, so that the exhaust emission meets the environmental protection standards.
(13) slag discharging machine: to eliminate leftover materials and wastes generated during processing.